Dental Savings Plan
for patients with No Dental Insurance − Northgate Seattle
Seattle WA Dentist, Linda Johnson, DDS, provides help for patients who don’t have dental insurance with our Dental Savings Plan! Seattle Office Phone Number 206-363-1464“> Seattle Office Phone Number 206-363-1464
Who is the Dental Savings Plan for?
- Our Dental Savings Plan is for new patients or established patients who DO NOT have dental insurance. This is a simple high quality reduced-cost option for dental care.
What is included in the Dental Savings Plan?
- 2 Standard Cleanings & 2 Fluoride (treatment or take home as recommended)
- 2 Exams per year, plus Any Emergency Exams
- All needed X-rays (routine, emergency or full series)
- Photos, Consults, Study Models
- 15% off Root Planing/Scaling Cleanings
- 15% off all Dental Treatment provided by our office
- Whitening Trays for home use, plus one application of gel
- 15% off Treatment at Participating Dental Specialists
What does the Dental Savings Plan Cost?
- $499.00 annual prepaid membership fee. Per person, per year
*Fee must be paid by cash or check. No additional discounts on products, no additional discounts apply such as professional or cash discounts.