Important Information Regarding Our Office During COVID-19
Linda Johnson DDS
I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. I am excited to announce that we are currently planning to reopen our practice on May 19th, pending final approval by the Governor. After eight weeks away, my staff and I are looking forward to getting back to taking care of you, and catching up.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. When you receive care, we want you to feel comfortable and safe.
As always, our office follows infection control guidelines set by the American Dental Association, and CDC. There will be some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes for the safety of our team and patients.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive to our office.
• When you arrive, we ask that you remain in your car and call our office. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in to our office. This will allow us to have only one patient in the reception area at a time.
• We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If you need a caregiver, they may accompany you into the office, but we will ask that while you are being treated they wait outside.
• When you enter the office, we ask that you wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide one when you arrive. Please also sanitize your hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
• We will take your temperature before bringing you back for treatment.
• You will see that our waiting room no longer has magazines, as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
This week Lisa will be contacting you to confirm your appointment (if you currently have one scheduled), or to re-schedule your appointment (if we previously cancelled your appointment due to our closure).
We value you, your health, and your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.
Linda Johnson DDS and Staff